- What is a cookie?
- Use of permanent cookies:
With the help of a permanent cookie we can recognize you at a new visit on our website. The website can therefore be specially tailored to your preferences. When you have given permission for the placing of cookies, we can remember this by means of a cookie. Because of this you do not have to repeat your preferences so you save time and make better use of our website. You can delete permanent cookies via the settings of your browser.
- Use of session cookies:
Using a session cookie, we can see which parts of the website you have viewed with this visit. We can adjust our service as much as possible to the surfing behavior of our visitors. These cookies are automatically deleted when you close your web browser.
- Right to access and correct or delete your data:
You have the right to request access to and correction or deletion of your data. See our contact page for this. To prevent abuse we can ask you to adequately identify you. When it comes to access to personal data linked to a cookie, you need to send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find it in the settings of your browser.
- Switching cookies on / off and removing them:
More information about switching on and off and removing cookies can be found in the instructions and / or using the help function of your browser.
The following plugins are used, these might come into contact with data. For more information, please refer to our Terms & Conditions.
- Contact Form 7:
- Usage: This plugin is used to have multiple contactforms on our website. Data is only stored within our website itself.
- Homepage: https://contactform7.com/
- WordPress Plugin Page: https://wordpress.org/plugins/contact-form-7/
- Contact Form CFDB7:
- Usage: Storage of data received from ContactForm7.
- WordPress Plugin Page: https://wordpress.org/plugins/contact-form-cfdb7/
- Cookie Notice:
- Usage: Cookies notice & GDPR Compliance.
- Homepage: https://dfactory.eu/products/cookie-notice/
- WordPress Plugin Page: https://wordpress.org/plugins/cookie-notice/
- Wordfence Security:
- Usage: Scan, protect and update the website. The data is not shared with third parties and is stored for a maximum of 2 days.
- Homepage: http://www.wordfence.com/
- WordPress Plugin Page: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordfence/